Working together we will:
- Facilitate networking of information and ideas among the membership.
- Foster mutual trust, respect and support for one another within the AALANA students and among AALANA employees in the RIT community at large.
- Facilitate the recruitment, development and advancement of AALANA students and employees at RIT.
- Provide a monitoring system which will enable AALANA employees to obtain guidance, assistance and training consistent with their present and future career aspirations.
- Provide members with opportunities to develop organizational and leadership skills in the conduct of duties, activities and programs.
- Generate financial resources and support to sustain the activities of the organization.
- Provide leadership in constructing an effective action program designed to influence policy and decision making bodies within RIT.
President: Delmonize Smith (email@example.com)
Vice-President: Candice Baldwin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Administrative Assistant: Stephanie Paredes (email@example.com)
Assistant Administrative Assistant: Gwen Gause (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer: Venessa Mitchell (email@example.com)
Assistant Treasurer: Natasha Rogers-Dailey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AFSA MyCourses Shell: https://mycourses.rit.edu, view minutes, documents, discussions, polling (email AFSA Admin Assistant to participate)
Website: Contact Chandra McKenzie (email@example.com)