Changing a Current Program
CHANGES TO CURRENTLY REGISTERED DEGREE PROGRAMS:
- Step #1: If the only change to a currently registered program is the addition or deletion of courses (less than 33 1/3), re-registration with NYSED is NOT required. Go directly to the Adding/Deleting Courses directions. You do not need to follow steps 2-6 below.
- Step #2: For all other changes please refer to Curricular Action Approval Process Chart to determine which curriculum review body’s approval is needed for the type of curricular change being proposed and the form required.
- Step #3: Complete the NYSED Form to change or adapt a currently registered program.
- Step #4: Make appropriate changes to Table 1 documents and forward the updated table 1 document(s) to the Office of the Senior Associate Provost.
- Step #5: Submit materials with Department and College support letters to next approving body as detailed on Approval Process Chart. Depending on curricular action, this is either the ICC/Grad Council or the Senior Associate Provost.
- Step #6: Following review, Senior Associate Provost forwards materials to Provost for approval and then to NYSED for review and approval.