- Family & Friends
- Faculty & Staff
- Ceremonies & Receptions
May 11, 2018
- Academic Convocation
- College of Engineering Technology
- College of Art and Design
- College of Health Sciences and Technology
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science
- Golisano Institute for Sustainability
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- Saunders College of Business
- School of Individualized Study
- RIT Dubai
- RIT Croatia
- RIT Kosovo
- Non College-Specific
As always, the following items are prohibited:
- Air horns, balls, beach balls, laser pointers, noise makers, inflatables, alcohol and helium filled balloons. (Balloons can trip our Laser Beam Smoke Detection System and result in building evacuation.)
- Firearms, explosives, fireworks, sparklers
Service dogs are the only animals permitted inside of Commencement Weekend venues.
RIT is a tobacco-restricted university. Use of tobacco products is restricted to designated areas shown on this map. The smoking area behind and between the Schmitt Interfaith (SMT) and the August Student Health (AUG) Centers is closest to the ceremony locations (Gordon Field House and Gene Polisseni Center).
Lost and found locations will be available in both the Gordon Field House and Activities Center and the Gene Polisseni Center. At the end of each day, all items will be taken to RIT Public Safety in Grace Watson Hall (GWH on the map). If you lose an item, please call (585) 475-2853. The Public Safety Dispatcher will take your information and contact you if the item is found.
Call boxes indicated by blue lights are located across the campus. If you need assistance of any type, please open the box and push the red button. You will be immediately connected with an RIT Public Safety dispatcher. The Public Safety emergency number is 585-475-3333.
First aid stations will be located in in both the Gordon Field House and Activities Center and the Gene Polisseni Center. Please contact an usher if you need assistance.
Text RITGRAD to 888777 to receive important updates (safety, weather, traffic, etc.) throughout Commencement Weekend. Subscribers will receive event information, as well as safety, weather, traffic and emergency alerts from RIT. Your subscription is anonymous, and you will automatically be unsubscribed from the service at the end of the weekend. You can unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP.