- Family & Friends
- Faculty & Staff
- Ceremonies & Receptions
May 22, 2015
- Academic Convocation
- College of Applied Science & Technology
- College of Imaging Arts And Sciences
- College of Health Sciences and Technology
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Science
- Golisano Institute for Sustainability
- B. Thomas Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences
- Kate Gleason College of Engineering
- Saunders College of Business
- School of Individualized Study
- RIT Dubai
- RIT Croatia
- American University in Kosovo
- Non-College Specific Ceremonies and Receptions
Dear Commencement Weekend Volunteers,
Thank you in advance for donating your time and talents to make this a memorable event for our graduates and their families.
As you know, Commencement is a special time on campus. Students who have worked tirelessly for years finally receive the fruits of their labor: an RIT degree. For many of them, this is the start of the next stage of their life and the beginning of their professional career. For their parents, friends and families, this weekend is the product of years of support and encouragement of their graduate, and a day they will not forget.
With more than 30,000 guests visiting our campus over two days, there is simply no way we could make this event a success without you. Whether you are answering questions, driving a golf cart or working behind the scenes, you are making a difference and your contribution ensures our event will be one of the highest caliber.
Thank you for your dedication to this special event and to RIT.
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs