Recommend a Student for the Fulbright Fellowship
The Fulbright Fellowship is a prestigious award that fully funds a student for a year of research or study in a foreign country. It is a great opportunity for any student. If you know of an excellent student who may benefit from this opportunity, please recommend him or her to us.
Attention Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students:
Begin planning now for your 2013-14 Fulbright year abroad. If you are interested in applying for a Fulbright for 2013-2014, please contact us to begin the process.
Fulbright Fellowship updates:
- October 2013 applications are currently with the National Review Committees. They will be making decisions and sending recommendation notifications to applicants at the end of January 2014.
- Students planning to apply in the next cycle (Oct. 2014) should be making an appointment with Jenny Sullivan in the RIT Global office to learn more about the application process.
- Info sessions explaining opportunities with Fulbright will be held in February and March in the RIT Global office. Watch your email or check back to this site often to get more details.
- Applications are currently open and if you plan to apply, you should meet with Jenny Sullivan in the RIT Global office asap.
- The Boren scholarship campus deadline is 11:59 pm Sunday January 19th.