Over the past three years, RIT and the University of Malmö have established a dynamic international partnership grounded in the spirit of interdisciplinary exploration and international teaching and research collaboration. In 2013, RIT hosted a very successful inaugural joint symposium at the RIT campus. The success of the symposium was due in part to the participation of 26 colleagues from Malmö University. We hope to replicate that success during this year’s symposium being held in Malmö, Sweden on October 1-3, 2014. The symposium will focus on three themes:
1. Urban-Rural Environments and Sustainability: How do communities, real estate, and infrastructures relate?
2. Digital Technology: Interaction Visual Culture, Literary Works, Critical texts and Emerging Art Forms
3. Human Machine Agency and User Centered Software
Please see the documents below.
- MU-RIT Symposium Invitation
- MU-RIT Symposium Call for Proposals
- MU-RIT Travel Intention Form
- RIT Export Control Project Checklist
- Symposium Abstract Summary
- Symposium Program
- Travel Plan