RIT Production Services will produce and manage large and small venue video and multimedia productions on and off the RIT campus. The support services cover a broad range of products from media projection, location shooting, multi camera support, live video streaming (on the RIT Campus) and all required media creation for the event.
Equipment List (Basic List)
- Projection systems from 2,000 to 20,000 lumens with varying resolutions
- Full complement of lens' for projector placement
- Projection Screens: Front & Rear Surfaces from 8' to 20' wide
- Monitor rentals from 17'-55"
- DVD and Blu-Ray players
- Full video production services available in both SD and HD
- Single and multi camera setups and recording capabilities
- Robotic cameras
- Video and Computer Switcher Setups (Multiple Configurations Available
- Laptop rentals (PC and Mac)
- Remote Lighting Packages
- Remote Audio Packages
- Real Time Captioning systems
- Network transport and Fiber Optic Pathways from various auditoriums on the RIT Camps back to the RIT Production Services Production Facility
- Real Time Video Streaming of Events
- Overflow room support capability
- Live broadcasting and scheduled playbacks on the RIT campus cable system.
Scheduling an Auditorium or Facility for Your Event
RIT Production Services does not schedule auditoriums, classrooms, and facilities. Please contact each facility you plan to use directly. We do not set up staging, large venue lighting or provide large scale audio support (these services are provided by RIT's Tech Crew). It is important to remember that large venue setups require set-up time for the equipment, staging, and lighting. Please contact us before your event to obtain an estimate of the required set-up time.
When planning your event, please take into consideration that the Office of Government and Community Relations will handle all arrangements for external organizations that wish to use RIT facilities for conference events.
They also serve as a planning resource for RIT academic and administrative departments for special events and conferences.
Remember to check the RIT Event Calendar at https://events.rit.edu/ to avoid conflicts with other campus activities for space or expected attendance.