CMDS 299-05: Live! @RIT! - a livestreaming experience & course
Why take Live! @RIT!?
- Livestreaming is one of the fastest-growing elements of our online world.
- New tools mean anyone can run a livestream – that looks as good as a TV show – to help a business or a cause, or to simply tell a story.
- It is a key part of such things as social media, eSports and news. It is used for advertising public relations and marketing.
- People are making money by livestreaming.
- Students will complete some short readings prior to April 28 (found on myCourses), attend a 1-hour Livestreaming event at Imagine RIT (noon, Saturday, April 28 – Ingle Auditorium), followed by a short quiz and 1-page reflective paper.
- Students must be registered for course by 11:59pm, April 25, 2018 to participate
How to Register:
- Talk to your advisor and complete an "add/drop" form for term 2175
- Drop off form and/or email it Abby Cantwell in SOIS (Eastman 2210, email@example.com)
* Adding 1 credit to your exisiting spring schedule could have financial cost and aid implications. It is important to consult with your advisor before enrolling.