These are the general steps for studying abroad, but each application is specialized. Close and continual communication with the Study Abroad & Fellowship Staff is required.
- Dream of where you want to go!
- Log into The Compass to see a complete and up-to-date list of all the places you can study abroad.
- Fill out the brief personal and academic profiles on The Compass so we have the information we need to better assist you with the application process.
- Search through the programs by country, city, provider, field of study, language of intruction and term. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- As you begin to find a few programs that interest you, check with your academic advisor on how to best fit study abroad into your plan of study.
- Make an appointment with our Program Coordinator by calling the front desk at (585) 475-4466. They will guide you through the rest of the process.