RIT faculty can self-register into certain myCourses shells to view or access content:
- An RIT Sample Online Course that compiles examples of myCourses content, online activities, and related resources that illustrate best practice in online delivery.
myCourses shell templates to create or organize course content, including:
- An introduction module containing typical syllabus content divided into topics
- Weekly modules containing a Weekly Plan
- A mid-course assessment
- Three different course home page designs to choose or customize
- Click on the Self Registration link in the upper right of your myCourses Home Page.
- Click on the course you'd like to access.
- Click the Register button on the confirmation screen.
- You will be added to the Course Templates as Course Copy Access, and will find it under a tab for that role on your home page.
- You will be added to the Sample RIT Online Course as Student.