Meet the RIT Innovators
The criteria are straightforward and inclusionary, recognizing individuals who have had a positive impact on a global society by:
- Developing a comprehensive body of artistic, creative and/or technical work advancing a profession's reputation; or
- Being acknowledged regionally, nationally or internationally for unique developments within a profession; or
- Creating or advancing innovative intellectual property, products, technologies, systems, designs or businesses.
Nominees must be:
- RIT alumni, faculty or staff whose innovations were developed primarily in relation to RIT; or
- RIT affiliates whose innovations were developed primarily in cooperation with RIT; or
- Members of the RIT community (alumni, faculty, staff) who have secured patents or awards in their preferred research field; or
- Corporate partners, who in relationship with RIT students, faculty and staff have secured patents or awards with their collaborative research.
Nominate an innovative member of the RIT family today!
Nominations are accepted on an ongoing basis. Submissions are reviewed by the Innovation Hall of Fame Nominations Committee in the fall; a slate is presented to the Selection Committee in the winter; and a class of inductees is selected and announced early each calendar year.
Questions about the Innovation Hall of Fame and the nominations process may be directed to: