Program Planning & Graduation
Students entering the program will be assigned a program major advisor and will work with their assigned advisor to develop an appropriate course of study.
- Students must complete a minimum of 33 semester credit hours.
*With the consent of the department admissions committee, up to 6 semester credit hours of relevant graduate work may be transferred into the program.
- Students must maintain continuous registration for at least one credit hour per semester, with the exception of summer semester.
- Students must maintain a program cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0.
- Student must complete a comprehensive examination, or a capstone project, or a thesis.
- Courses older than 7 years at the time of graduation may not be used to satisfy program requirements.