Minor Advisers: Carol Whitlock, Jayne Downes
Delivering exceptional customer service experience is an important strategic component of all business enterprises in the U.S. and global economies. Managing customer services includes knowing your customers and their preferences (customer relations management databases); identifying quality service standards; using technologies to deliver timely, customized service experiences; monitoring service quality; identifying gaps in service; and leading employees to meet and exceed customer expectations. A minor in service management will give students a solid background in these principles.
- 0619-322 Service Management in a Global Economy
- 0619-320 Global Standards in the Service Industry
- 0619-410 Assessing Service Quality
- 0619-426 Technology in Service Systems
- 0619-470 Leadership in Service Cultures