Admissions & Financial Aid
Admission requirements for the MS degree include:
- a baccalaureate degree at a regionally accredited college or university,
- a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above (or superior endorsement),
- two letters of reference from individuals who have the opportunity to observe the applicant's work output,
- official undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts, and
- an interview with the chairperson.
It is recommended applicants have a minimum of three years of experience in a health care or health-related organization as either a practitioner or manager. Applicants who do not meet this requirement may be asked to complete certain undergraduate health systems administration courses as a bridge for the content knowledge required for the graduate program. They may also be required to complete a graduate level internship in health care prior to graduation.
All credentials must be submitted and reviewed by faculty prior to the completion of 12 credit hours of graduate work in the program.
For admissions requirements, costs of attendance, online applications, and more, visit the following websites:
Links for Prospective Undergraduate Students
Links for Prospective Graduate Students
Links for Online and Distance Learning Students
Other Useful Links: