Service Leadership and Innovation - Advanced Certificate
The advanced certificate in service leadership and innovation is developed to offer service professionals cutting edge skills, abilities, and applied service knowledge. The certificate will heighten the student's capacity to function in today's highly competitive and quickly evolving service environment.
The certificate combines five courses from the existing MS program in service leadership and innovation. Concepts mastered during the program include:
- understanding service performance system design and implementation parameters,
- understanding and using service value delivery system structures and processes,
- comprehending the evolving strategic environment of service-sector businesses,
- establishing and using service-system elements/dimensions,
- building service metrics from feedback processes,
- understanding and implementing customer relationship management, and
- constructing innovative approaches to service and managing those changes.
|0625-750||Elements of Service Management: A Systems Approach|
|0624-825||Strategic Process of Service Firms|
|0625-842||Customer Relationship Management|
|0625-849||Service Performance Metrics|
The advanced certificate is open to qualified students who meet the requirements for graduate study. Certificate courses are introductory to graduate courses in each area and thus require no prerequisite course work. The certificate may be completed as a stand-alone credential, serve as an entry point for the MS program, or be used to fulfill the requirements for a professional concentration in RIT's MS program in professional studies. Qualified students may use individual courses or the certificate in other RIT graduate programs with the appropriate approvals.