Student engagement is a core mission of the News Media Initiative. The goal is to educate students on the industry as well as the current and future opportunities for career advancement.
Over the last few years, RIT School of Media Sciences students have been placed in co-op and permanent positions with the following companies:
Cooperative Education & Career Services
There is no better time to partner with RIT. Our co-op students can help you transform innovative ideas into successful products and services. Our new college graduates and experienced alumni can help you achieve and maintain a competitive edge.
The RIT Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services will help you navigate the recruiting maze with a single point of contact and outstanding service and support. We welcome you to visit our employer website at www.rit.edu/recruit for further details on these options including job postings, on-campus recruiting, career fairs and industry day events, and resume books.
RIT offers companies of all sizes, in every industry, from coast-to-coast and overseas:
- A university partner with an international reputation for academic excellence
- Career-oriented, motivated, highly technical, and creative students and graduates
- A diverse, contemporary portfolio of more than 240 academic programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate levels
- Easy access to special populations and student organizations
- Customized, industry-specific recruiting strategies
- On-campus and Web-based access to qualified candidates
- State-of-the-art employer facilities, including dedicated interview rooms and wireless Internet access
- Opportunities to access programs and resources in research and work force development
School of Media Sciences contact:
Shauna Newcomb | Program Coordinator
Rochester Institute of Technology | Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services
57 Lomb Memorial Drive, Building #77 | Rochester, NY 14623
T 585-475-5472 | F 585-475-5476 | firstname.lastname@example.org |www.rit.edu/co-op/careers