- Faculty/ Staff
- Study/Work Abroad
- Technology Center
- Minors & Immersions
- Placement Advising
Technology Related How-To's
Below, please find an ever-increasing list of "Technical How-To's" These guides should help you with some of the more difficult aspects of the Modern Languages Technology Center.
- Microphone Configuration/Verification Steps for MLTC Lab Machines (EAS-3263)
- How to Record and Export Audio to mp3/wav files using Audacity
- How to Stream MLTC Audio on a MAC
- How to Change the Windows GUI Language
- How to Check Office Proofing Languages in Word
- How to type in Chinese Pinyin on OSX Machines.
- How to watch movies from the MLTC library via streaming
- For Tutors: MLTC Tutoring Report
- For Tutors: MLTC Night Shift Report