- Begin your co-op experience by utilizing the many resources offered by the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services such as job-search assistance, resume writing, and interviewing techniques training.
- Co-ops must be pre-approved by the Psychology Department. Once you've identified a co-op opportunity, you will need to complete the approval form and submit it to Dr. Andrew Herbert or Dr. Lindsay Schenkel for approval.
- Upon approval, a Staff Assistant will enroll you in co-op in the SIS system.
- You will then be directed to register your co-op in the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services JobZone Website.
- Upon completion of your co-op, you will be directed to complete a summary of your work experience. Send your completed Student Self Evaluation Form to the Department of Psychology staff.
- Finally, your employer will be asked to complete an evaluation of your job performance.
Once your Co-op has been approved, you will need to register your co-op on JobZone through the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services Website.
- Go to http://www.rit.edu/emcs/oce/
- Click on "Student"
- Sign in using your DCE account number.
- Click on the button "Report Your Job"
- Complete the form and submit it.
If you have any questions, please call Sharitta Gross, 585-475-7823, or send her an email: firstname.lastname@example.org