The Co-op Process Instructions:
- Begin your co-op experience by utilizing the many resources offered by the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services such as job-search assistance, resume writing, and interviewing techniques training.
- Co-ops must be pre-approved by the Psychology Department. Once you've identified a co-op opportunity, you will need to complete the approval form and submit it to Dr. Andrew Herbert or Dr. Lindsay Schenkel for approval.
- Upon approval, you will be registered in the SIS system.
- You will then be directed to register your co-op in the Office of Cooperative Education and Career Services JobZone Website.
- Upon completion of your co-op, you will be directed to complete a summary of your work experience.
- And finally, your employer will be asked to complete an evaluation of your job performance.
For questions or assistance, please contact the Psychology Dept. at email@example.com.