This is a new feature of 'Mental Notes' to exercise everyone's brain cells! We'll offer a new quiz in each edition. We encourage you to try to answer all of these assessment related questions. If you think that you have all the correct answers, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your responses. If you have all 10 correct answers, you'll be eligible for a drawing for a gift certificate for Bruegger's Bagels and an RIT t-shirt! We will announce the winner next month. Good luck!
1. Which is not a scoring category for the Bender-Visual Motor Gestalt?
2. Who was Binet's colleague during the development of the 1905 IQ items?
3. Which test allows no more than a 10 second interval for the individual to respond during the administration of a reading achievement measure?
c.) Woodcock-Johnson III
4. What is Wechsler's first name?
5. What hospital did Wechsler use to develop his test?
a.) St. Mary's
b.) Mayo Clinic
d.) John Hopkins
6. What is the youngest age that a child can be to be administered the WPPSI-III?
7. What scale is used to measure an internalizing composite on the Child Behavior Checklist?
a.) thought problems
b.) somatic complaints
c.) social problems
8. Who was the first to develop the Kinetic Family Drawing as a way to understand children's perceptions of family functioning?
9. What are the instructions given to a child when asked to draw a Kinetic Family Drawing?
a.) Please draw a picture of everyone in your family including all your relatives.
b.) Please draw a picture of everyone in your family doing something.
c.) Please draw a picture of everyone in your family, including you, doing something
10. Which of the following is not used as a determinant in the Rorschach inkblot test?