Group Leader: Fall-Layton Vitanza, Winter and Spring-Ryan Kearns
Student Representative to the College of Business Honors Committee: Layton
Student Representative to the Institute Honors Council: Layton Vitanza
Group Note-Taker: Christopher Adams
Representative to the College of Business Student Executive Board: Dan Orth
Webmaster: Brian Payne
- Monthly group meetings
- Quarterly lunch with Dean Hopkins
- Planning meeting before classes started in the fall VIEW PICTURE
- Sponsored Guest Lecture, “Working on Wall Street,” Lecturer:
Ronald Fielding, Senior Vice President, Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
(Ryan Kearns and Maura Pincay, co-leaders)
- Business Review meeting at InSciTek/Allworx (Arthur Miller, leader)
- Dinner and Etiquette Session led by Jo Ellen Clark at Dr. Curnutt’s
house (Inga Grote and Layton Vitanza, co-leaders) VIEW
- Social event at Buffalo Wildwings (Daniela Ribinski, leader)
- Weekend trip to Washington, D.C. (Brian Patterson, leader) VIEW
- Meeting and tour at the Government Printing Office
- Meeting at Oceana
- Various sightseeing and cultural activities
- Meeting with College of Business Endowed Faculty Chairs [Professors
(Daniela Ribinski, leader)
- Social event at Macaroni Grill (Layton Vitanza, leader)
- Honors Leadership course established and made available in the spring
quarter to all Institute Honors students of at least junior status
- Thesis presentations:
- Carol Ferrara, "The Advantages of Fair Employment Practices for
Companies Operating in Mexico"
- Maura Pincay, "The Economic Repercussions of the Free Trade Area
of the Americas in the Ecuadorian Agriculture Sector"
- Brian Payne, "Strategic IT Management: The Role of Service-Oriented
- Adam Chojnacki, "Securitization and the Mortgage Lending Market"