- Academic Units
- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Distinguished Speakers
- Women in Science
- Study Abroad / Global Education
- Co-op Education/ Partnering with Industry
- Alumni Services
- Supporting the College
- Inside COS
- Event Request Form
Dual Degree, Double Major and Minors
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Modeling
- Imaging Science
- Optical Science
Procedures for declaring a minor.
- Obtain a "Minor Authorization Form" from the College of Science Office of Student Services.
- Meet with the minor advisor in the area which you are interested.
- After obtaning the minor advisor's signature, have the form signed by the head of your department.
- Your department will forward the form for processing.
Undergraduate Double Major Policy
Undergraduate Dual Degree Policy