Dual Degree, Double Major and Minors



Procedures for declaring a minor.

  1. Obtain a "Minor Authorization Form" from the College of Science Office of Student Services.
  2. Meet with the minor advisor in the area which you are interested.
  3. After obtaning the minor advisor's signature, have the form signed by the head of your department.
  4. Your department will forward the form for processing.

Undergraduate Double Major Policy

Undergraduate Double Major Policiy D01.2


Undergraduate Dual Degree Policy


Undergraduate Dual Degree Policy D01.3