- Academic Units
- About the College
- Academic Programs
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Distinguished Speakers
- Women in Science
- Study Abroad / Global Education
- Co-op Education/ Partnering with Industry
- Alumni Services
- Supporting the College
- Inside COS
- Event Request Form
Supporting the College
Today RIT is ranked among the top universities in the Northeast, and it is on trajectory toward becoming recognized as one of the top educational institutions in the world.
The College of Science continues to be ranked by the National Science Foundation among the nation's top universities for undergraduate education in science. Currently, we offer 17 undergraduate degree programs, nine graduate degree programs and three doctoral degrees. As we attract more students, your support of scholarship funding is more important than ever.
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE ALUMNI ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP offers need-based assistance
- PHYSICS FACULTY AND ALUMNI ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP recognizes and rewards physics majors who have demonstrated exceptional academic performance, dedication and promise in research and/or leadership.
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE STUDENT RESEARCH FUND will help provide essential assistance for faculty-mentored student research projects. One of our major goals is to incorporate a research component into all undergraduate and graduate programs.
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE DEAN'S FUND By directly supporting the Dean's Fund you will help us continue to improve our laboratories and classrooms across all programs.
In addition, you may wish to directly support your home department. The funding you provide to these individual areas allows the departments to immediately address problems and opportunities for our students.
Your gift - no matter what level - will make a difference in the lives of our students, and will help create the RIT of the future!
Contact: Mark Gaul