Sr. Staff Assistant
- Process all financial transactions, including procurement card purchases, purchase orders through ORACLE, travel expense reports, Graduate Student stipends and tuition payments.
- Manage all facility modification/upgrade/repair projects in collaboration with RIT FMS.
- Plan, organize, and manage the lab’s annual summer short courses for color scientists from around the world. Invoicing using ORACLE Receivables.
- Coordinate the Lab’s outreach initiatives in an effort to promote the lab to prospective students, research collaborators, and potential contributors. This includes input for the Annual Report.
- Plan and organize travel for conferences and business trips, including international travel.
- Work directly with international students and scientists to secure all necessary services necessary to live and work in the US, including housing, transportation, financial, etc.
- Member of COSSAC (College of Science Staff Advisory Council)