Welcome!If you’re looking for funding, you’ve come to the right place!
Private foundations are a tremendous source of funding for research and projects as well as for equipment, scholarships, construction, and more. In recent years, U.S. private foundations have granted more than $40 billion annually. The Office of Foundation Relations is here to help you take advantage of this great opportunity to secure support for your work.
We increase the likelihood that your grant requests will be successful by:
- Guiding you through the grant application process
- Helping you discern which foundations are most likely to support your work
- Making sure your effort is informed by RIT’s historical and/or current relationship with the foundation you want to approach
- Linking you with other faculty whose work may offer synergistic ways to strengthen your proposal
- Cultivating/managing RIT’s relationships with private foundations on an ongoing basis.
For more information on seeking private foundation support, please click on the Seeking Support tab.