How We Support You
We bring together a community of people and resources to help meet your needs and lead you to graduation.
- Opportunities for mentoring.
- One on one support to assist with navigating the college experience.
- Educational speaker series.
- Networking with first generation college students, faculty and staff.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Connection to appropriate campus resources.
Rising Value of a College Degree
The pay of people with a four-year college degree has risen compared to that of those with a high school degree but no college credit. The relative pay of people who attend college without earning a four-year decree has stayed flat.
Ratio of average hourly pay, compared with pay of people with a high school degree
- Complete the application by downloading the PDF file here or stop by our office located in Campus Center 2720.
- Set up a meeting with the program Director by stopping by our office, Campus Center 2720 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meet with the Director for a program intake and to discuss your level of support. Please be sure to bring your completed I’m First application to this meeting.