Transformation through leadership.
Success in today’s global economy requires organizations to have visionary leadership, a 360-degree view of customers, and the ability to formulate and execute strategic initiatives. This is a one-of-a-kind graduate program that prepares professionals to transform their organizations by using innovation to drive measurable outcomes. Our graduates anticipate the future and see opportunities to position their organizations—and themselves—to reach new levels of success in a constantly changing world.
The graduate degree in Service Leadership and Innovation is awarded upon successful completion of 36 credit hours culminating in a comprehensive examination or capstone project. The program is completed in a combination of day and evening classes, and online learning. Extended classroom teaching may be offered using a virtual classroom located in Dubai and New York simultaneously.
Class schedules cater to working professionals, providing intensive seminars offered in the evening and on weekends.
The global service environment imposes significant responsibility on leadership and innovation. Leaders at all levels of the organization will be equipped with the following skills:
- Creating and innovating new service ideas, practices, and policies
- Building and utilizing sophisticated human capital assets wisely
- Designing, aligning and implementing new strategic focus
- Building experiences the customer values
- Application of leadership concepts to produce superior performance outcomes
* Students typically complete the Comprehensive Exam (SERQ-795), Integrated Problemsolving (SERQ-711), and Breakthrough Thinking, Creativity and Innovation (SERQ-770). However, with department approval, students may request to complete a capstone project plus Breakthrough Thinking, Creativity and Innovation (SERQ-770), or a thesis (which requires no additional course work).
VIEW ALL COURSE DESCRIPTIONS HERE
"The program is engaging and exciting and it gave opportunities to explore different service ideas in multiple industries. My mind is constantly thinking of how positive changes can be made by merging traditions, status quo and technology in todays' ever-changing world. The SLI degree from RIT Dubai broadens perspectives of service and technology globally. It is engaging and exciting and it gave me opportunities to explore different service ideas in multiple industries. Now I know that I can do a lot more than initially anticipated, and I believe this degree has allowed me to grow professionally and be who I really want to be."