Transformation through leadership.
Success in today’s global economy requires organizations to have visionary leadership, a 360-degree view of customers, and the ability to formulate and execute strategic initiatives. This one-of-a-kind graduate program will help prepare you to transform your organization by using innovation to drive measurable outcomes. Our graduates anticipate the future and see opportunities to position their organizations—and themselves—to reach new levels of success in a constantly changing world.
The Master's in Service Leadership and Innovation is awarded upon successful completion of 36 credit hours culminating in a comprehensive examination or capstone project. The program is completed in a combination of day and evening classes, and online learning. Our world-class Professors delivering classes are the same as at RIT NY, and fly in to deliver the program, ensuring you receive the most up to date learning experience equal to classmates in the US. Further classroom teaching and follow up support is offered through virtual classroom/videoconferencing located in Dubai and New York simultaneously with Professors.
Flexible Timings: Class schedules cater to working professionals, providing intensive seminars offered in the evening and on weekends.
Thes program will equip you with the following skills:
- Creating and innovating new service ideas, practices, and policies
- Building and utilizing sophisticated human capital assets wisely
- Designing, aligning and implementing new strategic focus
- Building experiences the customer values
- Application of leadership concepts to produce superior performance outcomes
* Students typically complete the Comprehensive Exam (SERQ-795), Integrated Problemsolving (SERQ-711), and Breakthrough Thinking, Creativity and Innovation (SERQ-770). However, with department approval, students may request to complete a capstone project plus Breakthrough Thinking, Creativity and Innovation (SERQ-770), or a thesis (which requires no additional course work).
VIEW ALL COURSE DESCRIPTIONS HERE