RIT Dubai is pleased to offer 100% undergraduate and graduate Scholarships to UAE Nationals.
Full Scholarships are available to qualified UAE National for the following Programs at RIT Dubai:
Bachelor of Science
Master of Science
Scholarships are linked to employment opportunities in leading government entities in the UAE.
Types of Scholarships
The ICT fund scholarships offers a great chance for Emiratis to pursue their Undergraduate and Graduate studies in Information and communications technology disciplines. Please click here for more information.
DEWA is now offering full scholarships for bachelor’s degrees in electrical or mechanical engineering to qualified UAE nationals at RIT Dubai. Please click here for more information.
Advantages of studying at RIT Dubai:
- Receive an internationally recognized, American degree from Rochester Institute of Technology, New York
- Obtain Bachelor and Master Degrees that are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- Gain experiential learning through our cooperative education program
- Spend up to two terms studying at our main campus in Rochester, NY
- Bene¬t from our unique and individual approach to every student
- Fill out the appropriate online application on www.rit.edu/dubai or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your marks
- Submit an essay stating why you wish to study at RIT Dubai
- Submit English language test scores (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Send your resume and two letters of recommendation if you are applying to our Master's degree program