Research and Teaching Interests
Human Resource Management; Talent Management; Career development; Business Ethics & Stakeholder Management; Corporate Governance, Organizational Development; Leadership; Cross-Cultural Management.
Ph.D. in Business and Economics (2011) - University of JyvÃ¤skylÃ¤, Finland.
M.Sc. in Business Administration (2004) - Estonian Business School, Estonia.
B.B.A. in International Business (2003) - Estonian Business School, Estonia.
- Omair, K. 2011. Women in Management in the Middle East. Husu, L.; Hearn, J.; LÃ¤msÃ¤, A.-M.; Vanhala, S. (Eds.) Women, Management and Leadership. Edita Prima Ltd. Helsinki
- Omair, K. 2010. Typology of career development for Arab women managers in the United Arab Emirates. Career Development International, Vol. 15 No.2, pp. 121 - 143.
- Elamin A. & Omair, K. 2010. Males' attitudes towards working females in Saudi Arabia. Personnel Review, Vol. 39 No. 6, pp. 746 - 766.
- Omair, K. 2009. Arab women managers and identity formation through clothing. Gender in Management: An International Journal, Vol. 24 No. 6, pp. 412 - 431.
- Omair, K. 2008. Women in Management in the Arab context. Education, Business and Society: Contemporary Middle Eastern Issues. Vol.1, No. 2, pp. 107-123.
- Kooskora, M., Hiller, T., Omair, K. 2005. Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility among Estonian Business Organizations. EBS Review, Vol.20, No.2, pp. 74 - 87.
Back to Academic Divisions