Jurisprudence Doctorate, CELTA Cambridge, published author in Spanish. Fluent in English, Spanish and Intermediate Level French. 14 years of experience in the non-profit/educational sector, managing legal projects and teaching/training. Translator and interpreter of legal and other documents.
- Badlands Literary Journal Vol. 2, California State University - October 2011 - Short story "Desnudez"
- Travel Writer / magazine - June 2006 to present - Revista Avance, Ecuador - Monthly articles about personal traveling experiences with a literary tone
- DÃas de arena y dÃ¡tiles(Days of sand and dates) - July 2006 - A novel published by El Conejo Editorial
- Muros de Papel (Walls of paper) - July 2000 - A collection of short stories published by the Casa de la Cultura, Ministry of Culture and Education of Ecuador
- Desde el Ventanal (From the window) - Nov. 2001 - Short story selected in literary contest in Ecuador
- Libertad en Jirones (Shattered freedom) - June 1998 - A novel published by the Universidad del Azuay
- Columnist for daily national newspaper - El Mercurio, Ecuador - Oct. 1998 to Aug./ 2005 - Wrote weekly articles related to social, cultural and international issues of everyday news.
- Graduated with doctorate in jurisprudence with honors - Salutatorian School of Law - Universidad del Azuay, Cuenca, Ecuador -1999
- Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) - University of Cambridge, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates -2004
- Mediation and Negotiation Techniques Certificate, Chamber of Commerce, Ecuador-2004
- Honorary member of Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana (Literature Area)
- Finalist for short story Desde el Ventanal in 6th Bi-annual Lit. Competition, November 2001
- Academic scholarships for Universidad del Azuay Law School for 1995 & 1996
- Short-listed for National Prize of Literature, December 2006