Why Study at RIT Dubai
- Earn a US bachelors degree from an internationally recognized and accredited university and complete the degree program in Dubai
- Take advantage of the opportunity to study for 6 months on the RIT campus in Rochester, New York
- Study in English, with support and training to build English skills in the first year
- Benefit from personalized education and academic programs, that offer technology-based, applied coursework and labs combined with experiential learning through cooperative education
- Gain global perspective by study with diverse and talented faculty and students from RIT and around the globe
- Get work experience in the region and beyond through the unique cooperative education program, as well as internships, research, and study abroad on our campus in Rochester, NY
- Enhance your career opportunities in high-demand, high-tech career fields as you learn about and implement the newest and most important technology and advancements in engineering, computing and information sciences, and business
- Benefit from RIT’s history of connecting with business and industry, to help you make career and employment connections in the UAE and the Gulf region
- Prepare yourself to work in a wide range of companies operating in the global marketplace, including multinational corporations with offices in the Middle East and throughout the world
- Be invigorated inspired by the vibrant synergy of academic and corporate research and development at RIT Dubai
- Study in the heart of Dubai Silicon Oasis, one of the world’s leading centers of advanced electronic innovation and design
- Take advantage of the same electronic and online resources available to RIT students, including academic support, software, and library resources
As an RIT Dubai student, you will earn the same degree as students studying on the RIT campus in Rochester, New York. In addition, you will benefit from RIT connections and being part of a university with a long standing academic reputation. Founded in 1829, backed by 180-year history of delivering high-quality education in the United States, and is consistently ranked among the top universities in the US.
- RIT has ranked first or second in academic reputation among regional universities in the North for more than 20 years by U.S. News & World Report
- U.S. News & World Report magazine has consistently rated RIT among America's "Best Buys" in college education
- RIT's cooperative education program is one of the oldest and largest in the world
- In its first survey of Best Design Schools, BusinessWeek named RIT among the top programs in North America.
- The Princeton Review currently ranks RIT among its 25 Most Connected Campuses for computing resources, and list RIT in its guide to the best colleges in the US
- RIT listed in Peterson’s Competitive Colleges
- RIT listed in Barron’s Best Buys in College Education
- Recently ranked as the 3rd largest online learner provider in the nation by Inside Technology Training magazine
- Included among Yahoo! Internet Life magazine's "Top 100 Wired Universities"
- RIT is featured in the 2010 Fiske guide to colleges