- RIT Dubai is a branch campus of RIT, New York, USA.
- RIT Dubai is a not for profit university supported by the government of Dubai through Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- RIT is the one of largest private university in US.
- All programs offered at RIT Dubai are accredited by the Ministry of Education in the UAE.
- RIT's business programs are accredited by AACSB.
- RIT is one of the only two percent (2%) institutions that have been accredited so far by the AACSB across the entire globe.
- Students have the oppurtunity to spend part of their study in the RIT New York campus or transfer to RIT New York.
- The degree awarded to students is an amercian degree awarded from RIT New York.
- RIT Dubai being a branch campus means that the degree will be awarded by the Rochester Institute of Technology, New York (USA).
- The RIT Engineering programs are one among the top 64 undergraduate programs in the US.
- Study in the heart of Dubai Silicon Oasis, a technology park with over 800 international companies.
RIT Dubai currently offers the following U.S. degrees awarded by RIT, the 15th largest private university in the United States
Bachelor of Science Degrees
Faculty and Academics
Students study with world-class faculty, and benefit from state-of-the-art facilities and learning resources on the Dubai campus, and in the US.
- Faculty include professors from the RIT campus in the US, from the Middle East region, and from around the world
- Professors have professional experience in business and industry
- Small classes offer personalized programs and individualized instruction
- Degree programs include experiential learning, including case studies, laboratories, projects, consulting, internships, and cooperative education opportunities
- Degree programs are fully accredited in the US:
- RIT has 103,000 alumni worldwide, including 353 alumni and students from the Middle East and 2,194 alumni and students from India
- Emphasis on strong technical program consistent with Islamic cultural values
- Ability to interact with U.S. students
- RIT Dubai students may spend anywhere from one to several quarters on the Rochester campus taking courses with U.S. students
- Rochester students have the option to spend study for a term on the RIT Dubai campus taking courses with Dubai students and professors
- Programs include co-operation, competition between Dubai and Rochester based students
- Class projects, research, consulting
- Study in state-of-the-art facilities at the Dubai Silicon Oasis, including modern classrooms, laboratories, and learning technologies and support
- In addition, RIT Dubai students have access to online resources through RIT, including:
- The RIT Wallace Library online resources
- 200 electronic databases
- More than 30,000 electronic journals
- 55,000 e-books