RIT Dubai– Rochester Institute of Technology– A Leading US University in Dubai cordially invites you to attend Leader’s Day where you will hear Dr. Marvin Deitz give a workshop on Customer-Centricity & Leadership. Learn how to lead an organization and be more customer oriented. Register directly at Dubai@rit.edu.
High school Principals
High School Teachers
High School Counselors
Thursday, May 15th 2014
9:00am - 1:00pm
Professor Marvin Dietz
PhD. in Business Administration
MS, Service Management
BS, Hotel and Restaurant Management
Seminar will cover:
- What is a customer-centric organization and what effects does it have on achieving objectives?
- Creating a learning organization through the principles of the 5 disciplines of a learning organization by Peter Senge
- How do I change myself and the organization?
- Witness the "fish principles" via video of the Seattle Fish Market and how this can change your organization
- Learn the principles/models of creating a customer centric organization and take part in a 30 minute team exercise to apply the key principles.