The program needs to educate senior professionals on the key concepts of happiness and to provide them with tools which will help them bring the concept of happiness back to their organization. The course is also designed to provide them access to latest Gallup research on the subject and provide them with practical ideas and frameworks that will help them accelerate the drivers of happiness and help them apply these ideas in their respective workplaces.
Through this program RIT aims to help the participants to:
- Understand the scientic and practical notions of happiness in a professional environment.
- Understand how to evaluate and assess an organization in terms of individual and corporate happiness and the related constructs.
- Understand leadership strategies and techniques that can increase happiness and apply them in corporate environment.
- Application of corporate happiness concept understood during the diploma by the creation of a Corporate Happiness Strategic Plan for their organization.
- Become experts in current best practices of corporate happiness measures in both the UAE and beyond.
Currently the plan is for Gallup to lead 3 out of the 5 modules and these 3 modules are designed to use the most practical approach to deliver the course keeping in mind the most eective adult learning techniques. The participants
can expect the following during the course of this program:
- Lecture modules delivered by the subject matter experts.
- Use of cutting edge tools on various topics covered in the program.
- Access to Gallup’s research repository on the subject.
- Case studies discussion
- Class room activities.
- Project work.
For more details, please call Ms. Doaa El-Medany at +971-4-3712033.
In association with: