The Diploma comprises of a series of modules related to the pillars of a smart city including: Economy, Governance, ICT, Environment, Health, Education, Security, Mobility and Infrastructure, and People. At the end of the diploma you are expected to:
- Understand the concept of "Smart Cities" and implement Smart City Innovative Projects.
- Support world class “Smart City” projects in all participating organizations.
- Work in synergy with city departments and private institutions to develop coordination, innovation and cooperation on “Smart Initiatives”.
- Facilitate and create a Network for the interaction of Academia, Industry and Government institutions in the eld of innovation in Smart City development.
- Create and supervise innovative smart city projects with Public-Private Partnership (PPP).