RIT Dubai students will be housed in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation. Brand new student accommodation is approximately a 5 minute drive from campus.
For Navigation: Please click here
HOUSING INFORMATION (Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation)
The housing fees for academic year 2016-2017 are as follows:
- Single room for the academic year (9 months) - 45,000AED
- Double room for the academic year (9 months) - 24,000AED
This cost includes round-trip transportation to campus in addition to malls and the Rashidiya metro station. The cost does not include linen care. The student housing buildings are gender segregated and specific building allocations are based on student enrollment and availability.
Facilities for your comfort:
- Furnished with beds, study table, chair, lamp, shelf, built-in wardrobes, personal safe and mini fridges in studio rooms and a large fridge in the apartment units
- Bathroom in each room
- 24/7 security
- Free Wi-Fi
- Social areas
- Dining facility
- Free laundry services (self-serve washers and dryers available)
- Free weekly basic cleaning service
Please purchase your own bedding
The single size beds in the double rooms is 100x200cm (standard size for a single mattress)
The king size in the single furniture room is 180x200cm (standard size for king mattress)
How can I reserve my place in student housing?
You are advised to submit the student housing application to reserve place in student housing.
When can I move in?
Fall 2017 Important Dates: (Fall Housing deadline for returning students is July 15th – a late fee of 500.00 AED is applied after this date.)
- September 1st-2nd – New Student Housing Check in (before 9:00pm)
- September 3rd-4th – Returning Student Housing Check in (before 9:00pm)
- September 4th-5th – New Student Orientation
- September 5th– New Master’s Student Orientation
- September 6th– First day of classes!
Spring 2018 Important Dates: (Spring Housing deadline for returning students is December 15th – a late fee of 500.00 AED is applied after this date.)
- January 12th-13th – New Student Housing Check in (before 9:00pm)
- January 14th-15th – Returning Student Housing Check in (before 9:00pm)
- January 17th -18th – New Student Orientation
- January 18th– New Master's Student Orientation
- January 21st – First day of classes!