RIT Dubai students will be housed in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation. Brand new student accommodation is approximately a 5 minute drive from campus.
For Navigation: Please click here
2016 FALL HOUSING INFORMATION (Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation)
The housing fees for academic year 2016-2017 are as follows:
- Single room for the academic year (9 months) - 45,000AED
- Double room for the academic year (9 months) - 24,000AED
This cost includes round-trip transportation to campus in addition to malls and the Rashidiya metro station. The cost does not include room cleaning and linen care. The student housing buildings are gender segregated and specific building allocations are based on student enrollment.
Facilities for your comfort:
- Furnished with beds, study table, chair, lamp, shelf, built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom in each room
- 24/7 security
- Free Wi-Fi
- Social areas
- Dining facility
- Coin-operated laundry services
- Cleaning service for an additional fee
How can I reserve my place in student housing?
When can I move in?
Fall 2016 Important Dates:
- August 19th-20th – Freshman Housing Check-in
- August 23rd-25th – New Student Orientation
- August 26th-27th – Returning Student Check-in
- August 28th – First day of classes!