RIT Dubai students will be housed in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation. Brand new student accommodation is approximately a 5 minute drive from campus.
For Navigation: Please click here
HOUSING INFORMATION (Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation)
The housing fees for academic year 2016-2017 are as follows:
- Single room for the academic year (9 months) - 45,000AED
- Double room for the academic year (9 months) - 24,000AED
This cost includes round-trip transportation to campus in addition to malls and the Rashidiya metro station. The cost does not include room cleaning and linen care. The student housing buildings are gender segregated and specific building allocations are based on student enrollment.
Facilities for your comfort:
- Furnished with beds, study table, chair, lamp, shelf, built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom in each room
- 24/7 security
- Free Wi-Fi
- Social areas
- Dining facility
- Coin-operated laundry services
- Cleaning service for an additional fee
How can I reserve my place in student housing?
Download and fill the appropriate form and send the scanned copy to Ms. Kelly Gosa, Assistant Director - Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When can I move in?
Spring 2017 Important Dates:
- January 20th-21st – Freshman Housing Check-in (before 9:00pm)
- January 25th-26th – New Bachelor Student Orientation
- January 25th – New Master Students Orientation
- January 29th – First day of classes!