RIT Dubai students will be housed in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation. The new student accommodation is approximately a 10 minute drive from campus.
2016 FALL HOUSING INFORMATION (Dubai Silicon Oasis Student Accommodation)
The housing fee for academic year 2016-2017 is as follows:
Studio Apartments – offers both single and double occupancy rooms (3 floors with 20 units per floor = 120 units in total)
3 Bedroom Apartments – offers both single and double occupancy rooms (3 floors with 6 units per floor = 36 units in total)
- Single room for academic year (9 months) - 45,000AED or 22,500AED/per semester (regardless of the building type selection, studio or 3 Bedroom Apartment)
- Double room for academic year (9 months) - 24,000AED or 12,000AED/per semester (regardless of the building type selection, studio or 3 Bedroom Apartment)
This cost includes round-trip transportation to campus in addition to malls and the Rashidiya metro station. The cost does not include room cleaning and linen care.
Facilities for your comfort:
- Furnished with beds, study table, chair, lamp, shelf, built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom in each room
- 24/7 security
- Free Wi-Fi
- Social areas
- Dining facility
- Coin-operated laundry services
- Cleaning service for an additional fee
How can I reserve my place in student housing?
(Student Housing Form link - with all of the questions on the attached Form if possible).
When can I move in?
Fall 2016 Important Dates:
- August 19th-20th – Freshman Housing Check-in
- August 23rd-25th – New Student Orientation
- August 26th-27th – Returning Student Check-in
- August 28th – First day of classes!