There is parking at the Techno Point building for RIT Dubai students. There is also onsite parking available for students who live in the Dubai Silicon Oasis student housing.
The Student Services Office oversees transportation for students to various regions in Dubai and Sharjah. You must submit the Transportation Application Form Online if you wish to sign up for transportation (paper submissions will not be entertained).
You will be charged for transportation on a semester-basis. There are fixed pick up and drop off points.
(2 Semesters - AED)
|Sharjah – round trip||3,000||6,000|
|Sharjah – one way||2,100||4,200|
|Ibn Batuta/ JLT/ MOE/Sports City/ Motor City – Round Trip||2,750||5,500|
|Ibn Batuta/ JLT/ MOE/Sports City/ Motor City – One Way||1,925||3,850|
|Karama/ Bur Dubai – Round Trip||2,150||4,300|
|Karama/ Bur Dubai – One Way||1,505||3,010|
|Rashidiya/ Mirdif – Round Trip||1,800||3,600|
|Rashidiya/ Mirdif – One Way||1,260||2,520|
|DSO – Round Trip||1,125||2,250|
|DSO – One Way||788||1,575|
|AbuDhabi – Round Trip||5,000||10,000|
- One payment per semester; at the start of the semester. Transport fees are non-refundable
- One Way fees are calculated at 70% of Round Trip.
- Fixed Stops at each location
- Students who wish to stop using transport service must email Tashriq Mahomed, Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees are subject to change
Mr. Manuel Patrao
+971 4 371 2035
- Check or T.T. (AED) payable to: ‘RIT Dubai’
- Credit Card
Account Name: RIT Dubai
Bank Name: EMIRATES-NBD
Branch: Dubai Silicon Oasis
SWIFT Code: EBILAEAD
Account Number: 1102425560201