PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
There is parking at the Techno Point building for RIT Dubai students.
STUDENT HOUSING PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
There is also onsite parking available for student housing residents at the Dubai Silicon Oasis student housing. DSO provides a daily weekday housing shuttle that provides roundtrip transportation between housing and campus.
The Student Affairs Office oversees commuter transportation for students to various regions in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman. You must submit the Transportation Form if you wish to sign up for transportation. You will be charged for transportation on a semester-basis. There are fixed pick up and drop off points. To stop using the transport service, you must email the Student Affairs Office.
|One Way Trip
|Per Semester||Per Year||Per Semester||Per Year|
|Dubai - Ibn Batuta, JLT, Meadows, Tecom, Al Barsha||2,750||5,500||1,925||3,850|
|Dubai - Jumeira, Karama, Bur Dubai||2,150||4,300||1,505||3,010|
|Rashidiya, Mirdif, Al Nahda, Al Qusais||1,800||3,600||1,260||2,520|
- One payment per semester; at the start of the semester. Transport fees are non-refundable.
- One Way fees are calculated at 70% of Round Trip.
- Fixed Stops at each location.
- Students who wish to stop using transport service must email Tashriq Mahomed, Student Affairs Athletic Coordinator at email@example.com.
- All fees are subject to change
Mr. Manuel Patrao
+971 4 371 2035
- Check or T.T. (AED) payable to: ‘RIT Dubai’
- Credit Card
Account Name: RIT Dubai
Bank Name: EMIRATES-NBD
Branch: Dubai Silicon Oasis
SWIFT Code: EBILAEAD
Account Number: 1102425560201