Early decision letters have started going out (and will continue to go out through mid-January)! To all of you future Tigers that have already been accepted…congratulations! I know it is a great feeling to have already made your decision. For those of you who have applied and have yet to hear back from admissions—try not to stress too much and just keep up your hard work in high school—your grades are still very important in your senior year.
Maybe you're accepted, maybe you're waiting for that acceptance letter, or maybe you're still thinking about applying regular decision… Regardless, get connected with RIT now! There are so many opportunities for you to connect with current RIT students and admissions staff who can help you throughout this process. Here are a few:
- Stay in The Loop on RIT's exclusive social network for RIT applicants! You can find others with your interests, find people in your major, search for roommates, and start interest groups. There are a ton of current and future RIT students on this platform, so get in The Loop today!
- Stay up to date with admissions information, RIT news, and more on the RIT Undergraduate Admissions’ Facebook page. There are a ton of photos, videos, news, and information about RIT all in one spot!
- Follow RITAdmissions on Twitter for fun tweets about RIT, admissions, and insights to what student life is like at RIT.
- Nothing is better than some beautiful pictures of RIT…feast your eyes on the RIT Instagram. You can follow @rittigers on Instagram to see pictures of our campus, cool events, and more!
- And last but not least, find a ton of videos, a virtual campus tour, and other information about RIT on the RIT Undergraduate Admission’s web page! It’s always up-to-date with the latest information and will tell you step-by-step instructions on you should do after you’re accepted.
Congratulations on this important stage of your life…I know that waiting is no fun. Hang in there, and I hope to see you all at RIT next fall!