I love the fafsa, i don't understand why more people don't use it financial aid. maybe the working is too complicated for people for...
Dooms day.. er, week.
1. Home. Some just miss their family and friends.
2. Work. Some need money to save up for next year's break.
3. Habitat for Humanity. Building houses in third world countries.
4. Tropical climates. Cancun, the Caribbean and Florida sum it up.
5. Ski vacations. While crazy expensive in CO, students are often offered group discounts
6. Video gaming. Sad, but true, some like intensifying their calluses. Please, just say no.
7. Rochester. Some stay... to relax?
I'm going to San Fran if I already haven't mentioned it. And Lake Tahoe. And Napa Valley. We're staying in a cool artsy place called the Hotel des Arts. I'm stoked. :)