Program Dates 2015
July 24 & 25
Registration will be available in June 2015
August 7 & 8
Overnight accommodations are available for students only in our campus residence halls. Rooms are assigned, and room keys will be distributed at Check-In.
Roommates: Roommates will be assigned during Check-In. We will be happy to accommodate specific roommate requests at that time.
Registration Fees for 2015
- $145 - Two-day program, meals, and overnight accommodations.
- $135 - Two-day program and meals only.
Things to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes – you’re going to cover a lot of ground while you’re here!
- An umbrella – we’ll put the request in for great weather, but you just never know!
- Athletic clothing and shoes if you plan to use our recreation facilities on Friday night (sneakers, shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit). Bring your own racquetball racquet and racquetballs if you want to play – other sports equipment can be borrowed from our equipment cage.
- Closed-toe shoes for the Saturday academic sessions – these are hands-on and interactive sessions, so be prepared!
If you are staying in our residence halls on Friday night:
- You will be lodged in double rooms with standard twin-sized beds. Bedding is not provided, so plan to bring either twin sheets and a blanket or a sleeping bag and your own pillow/pillowcase.
- Small fan (optional – residence halls are not air-conditioned) & water bottle.
- Alarm clock.
Contact the RIT Undergraduate Admissions Office at 585-475-6631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.