Program Dates 2016
July 22 & 23
|July 20, 2016 Walk-ins Welcome*
August 5 & 6
|August 3, 2016 Walk-ins Welcome*
* Online pre-registration is now closed for the August 5 & 6 program.
On-site registration will be available in our Gordon Field House (GOR)
from 1:00 PM until 3:30 PM. Our staff and students will be available to greet you.
Overnight accommodations are available for students only in our campus residence halls. Rooms are assigned, and room keys will be distributed at Check-In.
Roommates: Roommates will be assigned during Check-In. We will be happy to accommodate specific roommate requests at that time.
Registration Fees for 2016
- $145 - Two-day program, meals, and overnight accommodations.
- $135 - Two-day program and meals only.
Things to Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes – you’re going to cover a lot of ground while you’re here!
- An umbrella – we’ll put the request in for great weather, but you just never know!
- Athletic clothing and shoes if you plan to use our recreation facilities on Friday night (sneakers, shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit). Bring your own racquetball racquet and racquetballs if you want to play – other sports equipment can be borrowed from our equipment cage.
- Closed-toe shoes for the Saturday academic sessions – these are hands-on and interactive sessions, so be prepared!
If you are staying in our residence halls on Friday night:
Proceed to Registration Form
- You will be lodged in double rooms with standard twin-sized beds. Bedding is not provided, so plan to bring either twin sheets and a blanket or a sleeping bag and your own pillow/pillowcase.
- Small fan (optional – residence halls are not air-conditioned) & water bottle.
- Alarm clock.
Contact the RIT Undergraduate Admissions Office at 585-475-6631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.