Outside Scholarship Search
Thomas G. Cantine Jr. Memorial Scholarship
Requirements of this scholarship are:
1. The applicant must hold an active amateur radio license (any class). Proof of license is required; a copy must be enclosed with the application.
2. The applicant must live in one of the following Central New York counties: Oswego, Onondaga, Cayuga or Jefferson. Copy of license will verify address of applicant.
3. The applicant must be accepted into an accredited college or technical school. The applicant may be a graduating high school senior or a current undergraduate college student.
4. The applicant must be pursuing a degree in electronics, engineering, communications, broadcasting, computer science, medical, or business-related field.
5. The applicant must submit a completed scholarship application and include at least two (2) letters of recommendation from any combination of the following: employer, teacher, clergy, neighbor, or friend. Persons serving as references cannot be related to the applicant.
6. The completed application must be received by April 15.