Outside Scholarship Search
Best Hospitality Degrees Scholarship
Best Hospitality Degrees Scholarship Applicant Must:
• Be enrolled as a hospitality major at a community college or university in the United States to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
• Have U.S. citizenship as verified by a passport, birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or another approved method discussed here.
• Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
• Print and complete this scholarship application form.
• Request that official transcript(s) be sent directly from their high school, community college, or university.
• Attach a cover letter, resume, and two (2) letters of recommendation from faculty members and/or supervisors.
• Send a well-written, original 500-1,000 word essay highlighting their leadership qualities, academic achievements, and future career plans in the hospitality field. Career interests can include but are not limited to tourism, hotel management, culinary arts, restaurant management, or culinary management.