Outside Scholarship Search
Black and Lee Scholarship
1) Be between the ages of 15 and 20 on May 15th, 2013.
2) Submit answers to the following essay question prior to the deadline:
Write a valedictorian essay/speech that is no longer than 1000 words. The essay/speech should fulfill two goals: it should convey a "sending off" message to the members of a graduating class; it should also inspire graduating students to leave the comfort and security of their school with a full heart, ready to embark on a new adventure.
3) Be attending a post-secondary institution by the Fall of 2013.
4) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
5) Fully complete the application