Policies and Information
In this section you will find various policies associated with being a financial aid recipient, including guidelines for the renewal of specific aid resources; in some cases semesterly or annually. Policies associated with the return of financial aid resources in the event a student withdraws, drops out, gets suspended or takes a leave of absence are explained. The Office of Financial Aid and Scholarship’s Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Professionals is also available for review.
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Requirements for the Renewal of Financial Aid Resources (from RIT Undergraduate Bulletin):
- Time Limits on Direct Subsidized Loan Eligibility for First Time Borrowers
- Federal Student Aid Penalties for Drug Convictions
- Leave of Absence and Withdrawals: Financial Aid Refund Policy
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Professionals