- Recruiting at RIT
- Career Fairs and Events
- Visiting RIT
Organizations ranging from Fortune 500 industry leaders to start-up firms recruit co-op students and graduates from RIT. Our office provides individualized assistance to make your recruiting efforts at RIT a success. More details can be found in our new Recruiter's Guide. We look forward to partnering with you!
RIT Points of Pride
- RIT ranks as one of the top universities in the nation according to the 2011 issue of Princeton Review's The Best 373 Colleges.
- In U.S. News & World Report: Best Colleges for 2011, RIT remains in Top 10 universities for North region.
- RIT is the third largest producer of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics undergraduate degree recipients among all U.S. private universities.
- RIT has been a leader in computing education since 1972, when we started one of the first undergraduate computer science programs in the United States and continued developing the nation’s first undergraduate programs in information technology and software engineering.
- RIT is well known as one of the nation’s premier universities for art, design, film, photography, and crafts.
- The Co-op Program will celebrate its centennial in 2012 and is one of the largest and oldest programs in the world. The program received a Best Career Services Top 20 — Campus Innovators Award by Princeton Review.
- Business Week and U.S. News & World Report ranked the E. Philip Saunders College of Business as one of the nation’s top business schools.
- The Kate Gleason College of Engineering is ranked 6th in the nation among engineering schools by U.S. News & World Report.
- RIT has a global presence with campuses/partnerships in Kosovo, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Dubai, and Italy.
Career Fair and Event Registration
Register here for any of our office-sponsored career fairs and events. These events are your opportunity as an employer to interact directly with students and alumni.
Fall 2013 Career Fair (all majors) | September 25-26, 2013
Accounting Career Fair | September, 2013
Packaging Science Fair | February 5, 2014
Creative Industry Day & Portfolio Reviews | March 2014
Upcoming Events & News
Semesters in 2013 RIT will be converting from the quarter system to the semester system in the fall of 2013. Wondering how this will effect co-op? Visit our Co-op Semester Conversion FAQs and Co-op Schedule Under Semester System for information.
We’re on Pinterest! Our office has joined the growing social media trend Pinterest, a virtual display board on which we share photos, videos, graphics and articles of interest to RIT students and alumni. One of our boards highlights our key recruiting partners, and we’d like to include you! If you’d like to advertise your company on our Pinterest site, please email Kris Stehler at firstname.lastname@example.org