- Recruiting at RIT
- Career Fairs and Events
- Visiting RIT
Organizations ranging from Fortune 500 industry leaders to start-up firms recruit co-op students and graduates from RIT. Our office provides individualized assistance to make your recruiting efforts at RIT a success. More details can be found in our Recruiter's Guide. We look forward to partnering with you!
RIT Points of Pride
- RIT ranks as one of the top universities in the nation according to the Princeton Review.
- In U.S. News & World Report rankings, RIT remained in the Top 10 universities for North region, #2 in academic reputation.
- RIT is the third largest producer of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics undergraduate degree recipients among all U.S. private universities.
- RIT has been a leader in computing education since 1972, when we started one of the first undergraduate computer science programs in the United States and continued developing the nation’s first undergraduate programs in information technology and software engineering.
- RIT is well known as one of the nation’s premier universities for art, design, film, photography, and crafts.
- The Co-op Program celebrated its centennial in 2012 and is one of the largest and oldest programs in the world. The program received a Best Career Services Top 20 — Campus Innovators Award by Princeton Review.
- Business Week and U.S. News & World Report ranked the E. Philip Saunders College of Business as one of the nation’s top business schools.
- The Kate Gleason College of Engineering is ranked 6th in the nation among engineering schools by U.S. News & World Report.
- RIT has a global presence with campuses/partnerships in Kosovo, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Dubai, and Italy.
Career Fair and Event Registration
Register here for any of our office-sponsored career fairs and events. These events are your opportunity as an employer to interact directly with students and alumni.
Accounting Career Fair | September 19, 2014
International Opportunities Fair | September 30, 2014
Fall Career Fair 2014 (all majors) | October 1, 2014. Interview Day October 2
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED - we have reached capacity. If you wish to be placed on a waiting list, please call 585-475-2301!
Packaging Science Fair | February, 2015
Spring Career Fair 2015 (all majors) | March 4, 2015, Interview Day March 5
Creative Industry Day & Portfolio Reviews | March 19, 2015
Hospitality and Service Management Fair | Spring 2015
Upcoming Events & News
We’re on Pinterest! Our office has joined the growing social media trend Pinterest, a virtual display board on which we share photos, videos, graphics and articles of interest to RIT students and alumni. One of our boards highlights our key recruiting partners, and we’d like to include you! If you’d like to advertise your company on our Pinterest site, please email Kris Stehler at firstname.lastname@example.org