- Recruiting at RIT
- Career Fairs and Events
- Visiting RIT
Engagement and Promotion
Your organization is unique and important to us! Our office can assist in partnering within RIT to enhance your organization’s visibility to students and the institute community overall. Discuss your interest with our office or consider many of the social media outlets that our students and alumni use every day.
@RITCareers Official RIT Office of Co-op and Career Services handle
#RITCF Career Fairs RIT Creative Industry Day event
YouTube Watch our YouTube channel, ask for your company to be added to our company playlist. [See below for more options].
Pinterest Our office has joined the growing social media trend Pinterest, a virtual display board on which we share photos, videos, graphics and articles of interest to RIT students and alumni. One of our boards highlights our Company Partners, and we’d like to include you! If you’d like to advertise your company on our Pinterest site, please email Kris Stehler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Visit us on Facebook
RIT Career Matters blog welcomes guest bloggers. Contact Gretchen with your interest/topic idea
Here are some ideas for how your organization can partner with us through YouTube:
1. Share your expertise. We are collecting tips from recruiters and managers as a way to share their wisdom related to job searching and succeeding in the work place.
2. Encourage your co-op students to submit a short video clip about their experience working at your company. We call this collection of videos “RIT on Co-op”. It is a great way to showcase your organization.
3. Add your current video to our playlist. We can feature your company’s video on our channel – just send us your YouTube link! Company Video Content Ideas:
- What your company does, what the team is made up of, who your company hires, what you look for or value in the people you hire, what makes your company unique or your company culture, your hiring process.
- History of hiring co-op and or graduates from RIT
If you have any questions or want to discuss your ideas, contact Gretchen Burruto at 585.475.5462 or email email@example.com.