Tuesday, October 16
This event will highlight research, co-op, internship, and career opportunities at national laboratories across the United States. The 17 national labs work on critical scientific challenges, from fighting climate change to discovering the origins of our universe.
10-10:50am Los Alamos National Laboratory: then, now, and where we’re going
1335 Gosnell Presenters: Amanda Ziemann (Alum) and Geoff Fairchild
10-10:50am An Overview of Sandia National Laboratories
1365 Gosnell Presenter: Nick Leathe (Alum)
11-11:50am Oak Ridge National Laboratory Overview
1250 Gosnell Presenters: Dave Kelbe (Alum) and Kate Carter
11-11:50am Idaho National Laboratory University Partnerships
1829 SAU Presenter: Ali Josephson
1:30-4:30pm Career Fair
5:00pm Tour NTID Science Laboratories
Q. Where can you get your resume reviewed?
- Drop-in Hours at the Career Services office Monday-Friday, 9:30-11:30; and Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 1:30-3:30, Bausch & Lomb
- September 26, 10-1 Gosnell Atrium
- Make an appointment with your Career Services Coordinator through Handshake
Q. What workshops/sessions should you attend to get prepared?
- Resume preparation, Sept. 22, TBD
- Get Career Ready, Sept. 25, 12:30-1:30, A300 Gosnell
- Learn from the Experts, Oct. 2, 5-8pm, 1829 Room SAU
Q. What kinds of materials should I bring to the fair?
A. You should bring several copies of your resume.
Career Services Coordinator