Part-time & Graduate Enrollment Services
Non-toxic Printmaking (formerly Non-toxic Intaglio Printmaking) Adv. Cert.
The advanced certificate in non-toxic printmaking offers technical training and retraining for artists and printmaking professionals seeking a comprehensive working knowledge of non-toxic printmaking techniques, including a study of methodology and aesthetic applications.
Non-toxic printmaking, advanced certificate, typical course sequence (semesters), effective fall 2013
|Course||Sem. Cr. Hrs.|
|FNAS-606||Non-Toxic Printmaking I||6|
|FNAS-606||Non-Toxic Printmaking II||6|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||12|
To be considered for admission to the advanced certificate in non-toxic printmaking, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a BFA, MFA, or be recognized as a master printer or professional print maker,
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work,
- Submit a letter of intent,
- Submit a current resume,
- Submit a slide portfolio (between 10–20 slides),
- Submit three references with contact information, and
- Complete a graduate application.