Part-time & Graduate Enrollment Services
Non-toxic Printmaking (formerly Non-toxic Intaglio Printmaking) Adv. Cert Adv. Cert.
The advanced certificate in non-toxic printmaking offers technical training and retraining for artists and printmaking professionals seeking a comprehensive working knowledge of non-toxic printmaking techniques, including a study of methodology and aesthetic applications.
Non-toxic printmaking, advanced certificate, typical course sequence (semesters), effective fall 2013
|Course||Sem. Cr. Hrs.|
|FNAS-607||Non-Toxic Printmaking I||6|
|FNAS-608||Non-Toxic Printmaking II||6|
|Total Semester Credit Hours||12|
To be considered for admission to the advanced certificate in non-toxic printmaking, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Hold a BFA, MFA, or be recognized as a master printer or professional print maker,
- Submit official transcripts (in English) of all previously completed undergraduate and graduate course work,
- Submit a letter of intent,
- Submit a current resume,
- Submit a slide portfolio (between 10–20 slides),
- Submit three references with contact information, and
- Complete a graduate application.
Information regarding costs and the U.S. Department of Labor’s Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code and occupational profiles for this program can be viewed on the ED Gainful Employment Disclosure Template.