- Next Steps
- Accepted Home
- Pre-Arrival Checklists
- Enrollment Procedures
- Coming to Campus
- Join the RIT Community
December 1, 2015
9 AM and 7 PM EST
Join us for a live online presentation to learn more about your next steps, connect with current graduate students, review research opportunities, and much more. To join, enter the webinar room 10 minutes before the time of the webinar.
International Student Pre-Departure Orientation Sessions
EducationUSA @ United States India Educational Foundation (USIEF) will host a series of Pre-Departure Orientation (PDO) program for students heading to US campuses Fall 2014. The PDO program will be held in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Hyderabad on the following days:
Mumbai - June18
Delhi - June 20
Chennai - June 26
Hyderabad - June 27
Kolkata - July 2
The focus of the program would be to equip students with a better understanding of the American academic environment, society and culture and life in the US. Other important information, such as, travel, port of entry formalities, health and safety issues will also be shared with the students.
The main attractions of the PDO are:
- Group discussions with US alumni, continuing students
- Sessions with Indian and American faculty members
- Information from officials from the Public Affairs Section & the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) sections of the US Embassy
- Information from Fulbright scholars and other professionals
- Students will also get an opportunity to meet with fellow Indian students going to the US, and a detailed information booklet
The PDO is open to all admitted students / students who have received their I- 20. Only pre-registered students would be allowed to attend the program. This is because of our limited capacity: seats are limited, so registration is on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
All interested students should get in touch with the following staff at respective centers.
Mumbai: Himanshu Dev
Delhi: Rupali Verma
Chennai: Shanthi Charath Mohan
Hyderabad: Tanushka Bali
Kolkata: Mr. Sudarshan