About Graduate Study at RIT
- 70 graduate programs in high-demand fields
- Featured in the Princeton Review's "best colleges" guide and Princeton Review's "Most Connected Campuses"
- In 2012-2013, RIT provided over $16.6 million in merit scholarships and graduate tuition remission to approximately 2,100 graduate students.
- RIT’s most recent career fairs drew more than 400 employers from throughout the United States and two foreign countries. Most universities are satisfied if they attract 100!
- 9,000 on-campus student jobs available
- RIT is a US News top Masters school
Announcements & Events
- The 5th annual Graduate Research and Creativity Symposium offered a showcase for graduate work at RIT.
- Princeton Review once again lists RIT among best colleges - read more.
- US News & World Report names RIT's Saunders College of Business one of 10 least expensive private
business schools - read more.
- RIT named a ‘best value’ private university - read more.
- Graduateprograms.com Announces Rankings for Top Computer Science Graduate Programs - READ MORE.
- Check out RIT's new TV ad.
- NEW - Big Data Analytics Advanced Certificate - now accepting applications for Fall semester.
- ‘U.S. News & World Report’ ranks RIT among best graduate schools
Programs of Study
Many of our programs are taking applications for Summer Semester starts. Visit the Admission Deadlines & Requirements page to learn more.
View information on the program area in which you are interested:
- Art, Crafts, Design, and Graphic Communications
- Business, Management, and Communication
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Health Sciences
- Science, Mathematics, and Imaging Science
- Social Sciences, Humanities, and Education
- List of Graduate Programs (Alphabetical Order)
- List of Graduate Programs by Degree Type
New Programs Under Development
If you would like to be notified if and when one or more of these programs are officially announced, please complete this form.
If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, click here for information on special programs and services.
Sangeeta Bhola is taking her family business in new directions, thanks to advice from her RIT marketing professor. [more]
Research at RIT
- Unconference for Rochester area K-12 educators looks to discuss digital media in education »
- Saving Food, Feeding People: RIT hosts Packaging Association’s Food Waste Forum »
- RIT Public Service Award winners announced »
- RIT is open today, March 13 »
- Time Warner Cable leads sponsorship of Imagine RIT: Innovation and Creativity Festival »
- Princeton Review Ranks RIT as a top video-game design school »