About Graduate Study at RIT
- 70 graduate programs in high-demand fields
- Featured in the Princeton Review's "best colleges" guide and Princeton Review's "Most Connected Campuses"
- In 2012-2013, RIT provided over $16.6 million in merit scholarships and graduate tuition remission to approximately 2,100 graduate students.
- RIT’s most recent career fairs drew more than 400 employers from throughout the United States and two foreign countries. Most universities are satisfied if they attract 100!
- 9,000 on-campus student jobs available
- RIT is a US News top Masters school
Announcements & Events
- The 5th annual Graduate Research and Creativity Symposium offered a showcase for graduate work at RIT.
- Princeton Review once again lists RIT among best colleges - read more.
- US News & World Report names RIT's Saunders College of Business one of 10 least expensive private
business schools - read more.
- ‘U.S. News’ ranks RIT among top universities overall for 2014.
- RIT named a ‘best value’ private university - read more.
- Graduateprograms.com Announces Rankings for Top Computer Science Graduate Programs - READ MORE.
- Check out RIT's new TV ad.
- NEW - Big Data Analytics Advanced Certificate - now accepting applications for Fall semester.
Programs of Study
Many of our programs are taking applications for Summer Semester starts. Visit the Admission Deadlines & Requirements page to learn more.
View information on the program area in which you are interested:
- Art, Crafts, Design, and Graphic Communications
- Business, Management, and Communication
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Health Sciences
- Science, Mathematics, and Imaging Science
- Social Sciences, Humanities, and Education
- List of Graduate Programs (Alphabetical Order)
- List of Graduate Programs by Degree Type
New Programs Under Development
If you would like to be notified if and when one or more of these programs are officially announced, please complete this form.
If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, click here for information on special programs and services.
Patrick Meyer, who in May 2006 received a master’s degree in science, technology and public policy, hopes to work with government agencies to help the environment. [more]
Research at RIT
- Saunders College of Business hosts ‘Power Your Potential’ leadership conference »
- Saunders Executive MBA Program at RIT offers to help local businesses »
- Women around the world network for international hackathon »
- RIT launches nation’s first minor in free and open source software and free culture »
- RIT announces plans for a new school, degree programs devoted to health and nutrition »
- RIT celebrates International Women’s Day March 7 »