About Graduate Study at RIT
- 70 graduate programs in high-demand fields
- Featured in the Princeton Review's "best colleges" guide and Princeton Review's "Most Connected Campuses"
- In 2012-2013, RIT provided over $16.6 million in merit scholarships and graduate tuition remission to approximately 2,100 graduate students.
- RIT’s most recent career fairs drew more than 400 employers from throughout the United States and two foreign countries. Most universities are satisfied if they attract 100!
- 9,000 on-campus student jobs available
- RIT is a US News top Masters school
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The 2012-2013 academic year will be the last that RIT operates within a quarter system with the typical academic year consisting of fall, winter, and spring quarter. Effective September 2013, RIT will convert its academic calendar to a semester system with the typical academic year including fall and spring semesters.
Announcements & Events
- Most graduate programs are still accepting applications for Fall Semester - APPLY NOW!
Programs of Study
Click here for application deadlines and requirements for all graduate programs.
View information on the program area in which you are interested:
- Art, Crafts, Design, and Graphic Communications
- Business, Management, and Communication
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Engineering Technology
- Health Sciences
- Science, Mathematics, and Imaging Science
- Social Sciences, Humanities, and Education
- List of Graduate Programs (Alphabetical Order)
- List of Graduate Programs by Degree Type
New Programs Under Development
If you would like to be notified if and when one or more of these programs are officially announced, please complete this form.
If you are deaf or hard-of-hearing, click here for information on special programs and services.
Paul Van Hoy’s evocative image of child caught in a spray of water took top honors in a major competition sponsored by Microsoft. [more]
Research at RIT
- American Honda Foundation gives $55,000 to support RIT/NTID tech camps »
- Student rock-climbers reach new heights at 2013 National Championship »
- RIT holds math workshop for high school teachers »
- Power fully restored on campus »
- NASA-led study explains decades of black hole observations »
- Bruce Austin named director of RIT Press publishing enterprise »